Website Disclaimer + Privacy
This website is the property of Huis Vallaey BV
Address of registered office: Weststraat 16, 8810 Lichtervelde
Phone: +32 51 72 57 53
Company number: BE 0426.646.778
By accessing and using the website, you fully agree to the following general terms and conditions.
Intellectual property rights
The content of this site, including brands, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc. are protected by intellectual rights and belong to Huis Vallaey BV or entitled third parties.
Limitation of Liability
The information on the website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances and can therefore not be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the user.
Huis Vallaey BV makes every effort to ensure that the information provided is complete, correct, accurate and up to date. Despite these efforts, inaccuracies may occur in the information provided. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if certain information on or via the site is unavailable, Huis Vallaey BV will make every effort to rectify this as soon as possible.
Huis Vallaey BV cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the information on this site.
If you should find inaccuracies in the information made available through the site, you can contact the site administrator.
The content of the site (including links) can be adapted, changed or supplemented at any time without notice or notification. Huis Vallaey BV does not guarantee the proper functioning of the website and can in no way be held liable for a malfunction or temporary (un) availability of the website or for any form of damage, direct or indirect, that may result from the access. to or use of the website.
Huis Vallaey BV cannot under any circumstances be held liable in any way whatsoever, directly or indirectly, in any special or other way, for damage resulting from the use of this site or any other, in particular as a result of links or hyperlinks, including, without limitation , of all losses, work interruptions, damage to programs or other data on the computer system, to equipment, software or other of the user.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties, or refer to them indirectly. Placing links to these websites or pages does not imply in any way an implicit approval of their content.
Huis Vallaey BV expressly declares that it has no control over the content or other characteristics of these websites and can in no way be held liable for their content or characteristics or for any other form of damage resulting from their use.
Applicable law and competent courts.
Belgian law applies to this site. In the event of a dispute, only the courts of the district of our registered office are competent.
Huis Vallaey BV values your privacy.
Huis Vallaey BV – hereinafter referred to as “company” – wishes to inform you about the way in which your personal data is collected, processed and protected:
- Purpose and procedure for the processing of data
The personal data you provide (“Data”) will be processed for the following purposes:
- the performance of sales contracts and/or service agreements to fulfil the Company’s contractual obligations;
- managing the business relationship with you or your organization, including performing warranty services, processing payments, accounting, auditing, billing and collection and related support services;
- communicating data to CNH Industrial Belgium and their related subsidiaries and the affiliates of the CNH Industrial Group, to allow them to fulfil their obligations regarding the warranty and safety of the product; provide assistance services, including through the network of authorized workshops; responding to and fulfilling customer requests; sending communications of a technical and/or organizational nature; conducting surveys to improve the quality of the goods and/or services provided, on the basis of the legitimate interest of the manufacturer;
- enable the Company to conduct customer satisfaction surveys (“Customer Satisfaction”) regarding the quality of the goods and services in accordance with the Company’s legitimate interests;
- subject to your express consent, send commercial communications and advertisements about Company products and services, or conduct market research (“Marketing”);
- subject to your express consent, communicating data to CNH Industrial Belgium and to their affiliated subsidiaries and affiliates of the CNH Industrial group for the purpose of sending commercial communications and advertising about their products and services, or to conduct market research do (“Third Party Marketing”).
The data is collected and processed on the basis of the contract and the explicit and legitimate interest of the company in processing it according to points (a), (b) and (c) and subject to your express consent to the marketing described under (e) and (f). We point out that you can withdraw your given consent at any time.
The data may be processed on paper, by automated means or electronically, including by post or email, telephone (e.g. automated telephone calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other means (e.g. websites, mobile apps).
- Consequences of not providing data
You are never obliged to provide data. However, failure to provide the data necessary for a sale or to provide a service or product and which is indicated as mandatory may prevent us from providing the required service or product or result in a sub-optimal delivery of the required services or products. Failure to provide data whose provision is marked as optional will in any case enable you to use the service or receive the product.
- Recipient of the data
During our activities, data may be shared and communicated to CNH Industrial Belgium and the subsidiaries and affiliates of the CNH Industrial Group, authorized workshops, service providers, located in and outside the European Union, who have a specific contractual obligation and may use it only for the above purposes.
The data may be passed on to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to comply with decisions of public authorities or to exercise a right of the company before the judicial authorities.
- Data transfer outside the EEA
Within its contractual relationships, the Company may transfer the data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including the storage of data in databases operated by entities acting on behalf of the Company. The database management and data processing are limited to the purposes of the processing and are carried out in accordance with applicable data protection law.
When transferring the data outside the EEA, the company will take all appropriate contractual measures to ensure adequate protection of the data, including – among others – agreements based on the standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission on the transfer of data. personal data outside the EEA.
- Data controller and data protection officer
The data controller is Huis Vallaey bvba, with registered office at Weststraat 16, 8810 Lichtervelde. You can contact the data protection officer at the email address GDPR@vallaey.be.
- Data retention
The company will keep the data in its systems and archives for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this privacy statement, taking into account, where applicable, legal and contractual requirements. If necessary to protect its interests with regard to possible liability in connection with the provision of the services or products, the company may continue to store the data for an extended period of time.
Data processed for marketing and profiling purposes will be kept until you withdraw your consent and in any case in accordance with the above principle and the guidelines of the relevant privacy authorities in this regard.
- Your rights
You can exercise the following rights:
- right of access: the right to be informed by the company whether your data is being processed and, if applicable, to have access to the data;
- right to rectification and right to erasure means the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete data, and to erase the data where the request is legitimate;
- right to restriction of processing means the right to request suspension of processing where the request is legitimate;
- right to data portability is the right to obtain the data in a commonly structured and readable format, as well as the right to transfer data to another controller;
- right to object is the right to object to the processing of data where the request is legitimate, including where the data is processed for marketing or profiling, where applicable;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of data.
The use of “cookies”.
During a visit to the site ‘cookies’ can be placed on the hard drive of your computer. A cookie is a text file that is placed by the server of a website in the browser of your computer or on your mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies cannot be used to identify persons, a cookie can only identify a machine.
“Necessary cookies”: Necessary cookies help make a website more user friendly by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
“Preference cookies”: Preference cookies allow a website to remember information that affects the behavior and design of the website, such as your preferred language or the region where you live.
“Statistical cookies”: Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors use their website by collecting and reporting data anonymously.
“Marketing Cookies”: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors when they visit different websites. Their goal is to display advertisements that are tailored to and relevant to the individual user. These ads thus become more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
“First party cookies” are technical cookies that are used by the visited site itself and that aim to make the site function optimally. Example: settings that the user has made during previous visits to the site, or even: a pre-filled form with data that the user has filled in during previous visits.
“Third Party cookies” are cookies that do not come from the website itself, but from third parties, for example an existing marketing or advertising plug-in.
For example cookies from Facebook & Google Analytics. For such cookies, the visitor to the site must first give permission – this can be done via a bar at the bottom of the website.
You can set your internet browser in such a way that cookies are not accepted, that you receive a warning when a cookie is installed or that the cookies are subsequently removed from your hard drive. You can do this via the settings of your browser (via the help function). Keep in mind that certain graphic elements may not appear correctly, or that you will not be able to use certain applications.
To file a complaint
Do you wish to file a complaint? For this we refer you to the Belgian Data Protection Authority